Your generous contributions enable Channing Hall to:
- Provide top-notch, on-site professional development for our teachers.
- Decrease student-teacher ratios by employing teachers’ aides in all K-5 classrooms.
- Differentiate instruction to both high and low level learners.
- Invest in technology with new computers, tablets, and A/V equipment.
- Broaden students’ learning experience with full-time art, foreign language, music, and technology programs.
- Involve students in their communities with field trips and sports.
- Offer performance bonuses to reward our very best teachers.
- Additionally, your gifts of time and money set a terrific example for our students.
Ways to Give
Channing Hall gratefully accepts your donations in any of the following ways:
- Donate Online – We accept both EFT and credit card donations, in one time or recurring payments.
- Donate in Person – The front desk accepts donations by credit card and checks.
- Donate by Mail – Donation checks made out to Channing Hall may be mailed to:
Attn: Jacki Stout, Business Manager
13515 South 150 East
Draper, UT 84020
- Donate Stock – Gifts of long-term appreciated stock or mutual funds are an easy and tax-efficient way to give to Channing Hall. Contact Jacki Stout for details on how to conduct a stock transfer.
As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, Channing Hall is eligible for corporate matching gifts. Please check with your employer to see if they will match your donation to Channing Hall.
Channing Hall is happy to customize sponsorships for donations of $1,000 and above. We will work with you to provide recognition and naming rights for a specific program or tangible gift that is meaningful to you. Previous sponsorships have included support for enrichment programs, grants for teachers, professional development for teachers, and contributions to the annual cost of the IB Programme. See our examples of sponsorship opportunities or contact Diane Wirth for details.