Channing Hall provides a hot, tasty, healthy lunch at an affordable price for students and faculty. Most days, students have two to three options, including the day's hot entree, a salad, sandwich, or muffin and yogurt. Our program features quality ingredients, including fresh fruits and veggies, and nutritious whole grains. The lunch program team is continually working to expand our menu options to ensure that students can always choose a meal they like and will eat.
Make a Payment
Use Channing Hall's convenient online payment system.
* All students who order an extra entrée will be charged this amount, even if they are approved for free or reduced cost lunch. Extra entrée will be served only if there is no negative balance on the student's lunch account.
Free & Reduced Cost Lunch
By filling out an application form, there are many benefits that you may be eligible for:
- Free or reduced school meals.
- School funding for many programs such as SPED, ELL, Reading departments.
- Free internet or reduced price
- Free or reduced help with healthcare, vision and dental
Those who wish to apply for free or reduced-cost lunch may download the necessary form below, or contact our Lunch Program Director, Yayoi Hoecherl, at email@example.com or 801-572-2709, ext. 122. The process is completely confidential.
- Application Form (Spanish)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Instructions
Special Dietary NeedsIf your child has special dietary needs, please submit Special Diet Information to our Food and Nutrition Services. Under federal regulations, a Special Dietary Needs Request must be completed by a Licensed Physician or a Recognized Medical Authority. Personal or religious food preferences such as vegan, vegetarian do not meet the definition of a disabling or non disabling medical condition for which a special school meal will be provided.
Under the guideline of Utah State Board of Education & National School Breakfast Program(NSBP), Channing Hall provides simple Grab & Go Breakfast for students daily. We offer fresh fruits(or vegetables), milk & healthy whole grain items daily. Breakfast price : $1.75-(Students Only)Reduced Breakfast : $0.30-Free Breakfast : Free-Location: Channing Hall Cafeteria Breakfast serving time 7:55 am to 8:10 am (Mon-Fri)
This institution is an equal opportunity Provider.