Welcome Channing Hall Families
Get ready for a memorable year full of firsts!
Here is lots of information to help your school year start off right!
- First Day of School - With COVID we cannot have parents walk students to their classrooms. We will have employees throughout the halls to assist children. We promise to take very good care of them.If you drop off at the park and walk your child over, please wear a mask on school property, as there will be drop off at the front. All students who are dropped off should have a mask on when exiting the car.
- PE Clothing - By popular demand we have added some new items to our approved PE uniform list. Our Basic collection is the same uniforms you know and love. You can Purchase those here. Our Premium collection is procured through Land's End, Check them out here our preferred school number is 900109471. Basic PE uniforms ordered by the 25th of the month will be delivered to your child by the 15th of the following month (often times faster). If you have an immediate need please call the school before ordering. We will be keeping a limited stock on hand.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application English
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Spanish
- Carpool Information Please read we have changed our pick-up process slightly.
- Covid-19 Daily Symptom Tracker Please complete each morning at home, keep your child home if any symptoms are present. Temperature checks will be done at school too.
- Dress Code Quick Guide
- Special Ed Instruction Information
- School Calendar
- Yearbook Ordering Information 10% off through September 31st!
- Mask and Current Covid-19 Information
- Affirmation of Health
- School Supplies are provided by Channing Hall so you do not need to purchase a long list of school supplies. You supply a backpack and water bottle, and cloth masks and we will provide each student with a personal set of supplies this year so that students do not need to share resources. We suggest a $35 supply donation to cover these supplies, that donation can be made here.
- Phase 2 Hybrid Schedule For the First Few Weeks of School -
The first day of school for our PYP students is Wednesday the 19th for in-person last names A-J, and K-Z will in-person students will attend their first session on Thursday the 20th. Everyone will be online on Friday, this will be the first day of school for PYP online students. MYP students ALL STUDENTS START AUGUST 19th. A-J are in-person on Wednesday. In-person students K-Z will go in on Thursday the 20th. Online students also start August 19th, that will be an A day. The following week (August 26th) Monday and Tuesday - In-person learning students with last names A-J will be in the building; all others online, per teacher schedule. Wednesday and Thursday - In-person learning students with last names K-Z will be in the building; all others online, per teacher schedule. All students online Friday. We anticipate moving to Phase One on September 21st, at that time all in-person students will attend Monday through Thursday with Friday being online for all. Students registered for online classes will remain online during the nine week term.
School Lunch You can create your school lunch account online. Those students that are online are also welcome to have school lunch. Please email Lyndie Perkins firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 AM if you would like to order a lunch for an online student. Pick-up for online student is between 12:15 and 12:30 and will be in a crate in the front lobby.